Wednesday, January 31, 2007
And so we begin........
So after taking a year off of marathon running I decide that I will go back and do a half marathon with Team in Training and within minutes of my first meeting convince myself I can do another full. Of course I had to talk my friend Portia into doing this as well. I don't do crazy alone! Both of us have done just short distance running for the last year and probably no strength training for two years -- other than physical therapy after my knee and shoulder surgery. We decided we are going to "do it right" this time and did a lower body and ab workout Monday evening. Can I tell you we can't laugh, cough and my thighs are so tight I feel like I should be in a size 6 again!!!!! We do upper body tonight. May not be able to lift my arms tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment